HellKlown's Dumpster

They mind-raped me!!!!!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Damn, this blog has been neglected for too long...

This makes me very sad, I was very optimistic about making an "english version" of my blog, but as anyone can see I didn't give it too much importance since I created it. Sadly, the most important things that I think need to be written in the blog I prefer to do so in my original one since I don't need to confirm if I use the regionalisms as expected, it's very hard not only to translate what I think from my head to the keyboard, but to also translate my original message in a different language (most of the original meaning is lost in translation :/).
Anyways, I will try to write different stuff in this one to prevent getting bored again XD
BTW, Happy New Year :P

No hay comentarios: