HellKlown's Dumpster

They mind-raped me!!!!!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

Hehehe, sorry for the lack of posts :P

Well, as anyone unfortunate enough to visit this blog has noticed, I haven't posted anything since my introduction. Well, good news, I'm posting now!!! (ok, ok, lame joke...).
Well, not much has happened since I created the blog. I canceled my WoW account because I got overdue charges in my debit card (duh, money must be deposited to pay for things XD), I'm very tempted to buy an iPod Touch for $200 (used, of course, but in good conditions) but doing so may prevent from further game purchases for the next month (meaning I have to wait more to buy Unreal Tournament 3).
Anyways, life is going smoothly, I'm on school vacations at the moment and in 2 weeks I will ask for work vacations as well XD so I hope to keep my blogs updated :)
Well, I run out of ideas, so I will end this post. BTW, if you are interested in helping me with ideas for future posts (or at least what kind of contents should I use in them), I'm open for ideas. Just leave a comment and I'll see what can be done!!

No hay comentarios: