HellKlown's Dumpster

They mind-raped me!!!!!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

w00t!!!! Almost 7 months without updates!!!!

Sorry about the lack of updates, I had little free time to post anything good in here. I'm a little ashamed since I been giving more attention to my original blog than this one, especially since I need to post more often here to practice my english XD.
Oh well, no sense in living in the past, I better start making up for the lost time.
Well, not much has happened in my life until now, except for the fact the I got a wisdom tooth removed because it was giving me too much pain (another one still needs to be removed, but the one that i got removed was more important and the other one can wait until I get another chance and more money for the procedure). I'm playing WoW more frequently now, just need to get to level 55 to try the Death Knight XD.
Well, that the highlights of my life until now, hope to write something more entertaining next time (hope it doesn't take another 6 months to do so :P)

No hay comentarios: